Zyra's website //// Travel //// Airlines //// Site IndexSpanair


It's about time we had a Spanish airline on Zyra! Spanair, part of Star Alliance Group offers flights to all the major cities in Spain, Europe and Africa.


"Spanair S.A., a Spanish airline was founded in December of 1986.

Spanair began operations with its international charter flights at the end of March 1988, carrying tourists to Spain from more than 100 European airports. Since then more than 104* million passengers have flown with Spanair.Spanair

In February of 1994 Spanair began its domestic scheduled operation within Spain, while at the same time establishing its ground personnel service system.

At present, 87% of the company’s flights are scheduled, while the remaining 13% are split between Charter and other operations.

Spanair is a leading Spanish airline and part of the Star Alliance group. Spanair offers online bookings to all the major cities in Spain, Europe and Africa".

If you have been tempted by this, here's the link:

The Link Was Here To Go To The Place!

http://www.spanair.com/web/en-gb/ affiliate program was with Affiliate Window. Sadly, the program has now finished and the page has had to be Bunged Up. In the meantime, for alternatives please visit our Airlines page.

If the links and banners on this page work, that's good! Otherwise, here's some help