Zyra's Home Page //// Debenhams //// Insurance //// Debenhams Insurance //// Pet Insurance //// Debenhams Home Insurance //// Debenhams Car Insurance //// Debenhams Travel Insurance //// Site Index
Debenhams Pet Insurance
Your furry friends can now be insured by Debenhams. See what Debenhams Pet Insurance can offer you.
Debenhams Pet Insurance:
"Debenhams Pet Insurance cover starts from as little as £4.81 a month and there are 3 levels of cover to choose from.
- Cover for vet fees up to £7,000 with a gold level policy
- Up to £750 towards advertising and reward costs should your pet go missing
- Bereavement Counselling, should the worst happen
- Pet Legal Matters, for legal advice on an issue relating to your pet
- Help to find a registered pet minder to care for your pet while you're away from home.
Protect your furry friends from just £4.81 a month with Debenhams Pet Insurance! Click below for a quote".
2012/02: "Debenhams Pet Insurance cover starts from as
little as £3.85** a month and there are 3 levels of cover to
choose from. Benefits include:
• Cover for vet fees up to £5,000***
• Up to £750 towards advertising and reward costs should your pet go missing***
• Bereavement Counselling, should the worst happen
• Pet Minder, we'll find you a registered pet minder to care for your pet while you're away from home
• Pet Legal Matters, for legal advice on an issue relating to your pet".
Please note that the figures quoted were correct at the time of publishing, but these things are likely to change, so please check their website for the latest info.
If you have been tempted by this, here's the link:
Link Here To Go to The Place!
http://finance.debenhams.com/pet-insurance-overview affiliate program is now with OMG UK. Welcome Back!
**Prices based on bronze cover. 10% of new customers were paid these premiums or less in 2011. Actual price may differ and will be based on individual circumstances.
***Levels shown apply to Gold policy only and cover vet fees for illnesses and injuries and apply per incident as defined in the policy wording. Excludes cover for pre-existing medical conditions. The cost of treating any illness that shows clinical signs in the first 10 days of the policy is excluded. Ongoing cover is subject to the premiums being paid up to date and cover renewed.
Debenhams Retail Plc is an introducer appointed representative of BDML Connect Ltd who arrange and administer the policies. BDML Connect Ltd is part of Capita Plc and is registered in England at 1000 Lakeside Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3EN. Policies are underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc. who are registered in England at 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD (Registered No - 78950).
Both BDML Connect Ltd and AXA Insurance UK plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.